wdhgzdhcxb 发表于 2024-3-17 03:23:01

【修车师傅的故事】Matus Less by Peter Zvonar

本帖最后由 wdhgzdhcxb 于 2024-3-17 03:31 编辑

首先要说,这位小哥哥的脸并不完全符合我的审美。第一次见到的是这张:
脸跟帅可以说没啥关系了,但是往身上抹泡沫也太瑟了,所以我还是搜了一下。
然后就发现了这套修车工的图:
有了人设确实加成很大,但让我坚定发帖的原因不只是图,还有在外网看到的一篇看图说话,只能说,真的好会写!!
(纠结了是发在文学区还是这边,但内容很短所以还是当成男色推荐吧)
(内容那是相当直白,所以我折一下,感兴趣的可以点开看看,全程机翻,介意勿喷)
准备好了吗?那我们就开始吧!
My car had been in the shop for a week and my calls to the garage weren't being returned, so I finally decided to walk the two miles there to confront this mechanic my neighbor recommended about what the holdup was in fixing my car. I hadn't even met him as my neighbor used his tow truck to get my car there for me. I walked in and the mechanic is sitting on my car, hood open, one of the tires on the floor, holding a cigarette in one hand and taking a swig from a beer with the other. When he noticed me, he rested the beer on his thigh and took a hit rom the cigarette. "Can I help you?" he casually asked as though he were doing nothing wrong.
我的车已经在店里放了一个星期了,但我打给车库的电话却没有得到回复,所以我最终决定步行两英里去那里,去见邻居推荐的那位机修工,询问修理我的车时遇到的阻碍。我甚至没有见过他,因为我的邻居用他的拖车帮我把车开到那里。我走进去,机修工坐在我的车上,引擎盖打开,一个轮胎放在地板上,一手拿着一支香烟,另一只手喝了一大口啤酒。当他注意到我时,他把啤酒放在大腿上,然后吸了一口烟。 “有什么事吗?”他漫不经心地问道,就好像他没有做错什么一样。"Yeah, that's my car and I need it back as soon as possible. You haven't been returning my calls? How long is it going to be?" Honestly I was angrier than my response came out, but it was tempered by the sight of the shirtless mechanic's grime and oil smeared chest and the hint of his pubes peaking out from his loose, low hanging work pants.
“是的,那是我的车,我需要尽快把它拿回来。你还没有回我的电话吗?要等多久?”老实说,我比我的回答更愤怒,但看到赤裸上身的机修工沾满污垢和油污的胸部,以及他宽松、低垂的工作裤中露出的阴毛,我的愤怒得到了缓和。
"Yeah, I ran into some complications. Turns out your problem is more serious than the starter motor. Here's the deal..." he started talking in car speak, which might as well have been Chinese, Arabic or Greek to me as I don't have a friggin' clue about cars.
“是的,我遇到了一些麻烦。原来你的问题比起动马达更严重。事情是这样的……”他开始用汽车语言说话,对我来说,这可能是中文、阿拉伯语或希腊语因为我对汽车一无所知。Instead my mind started wandering back to his body. I started day dreaming, imagining this hot hunky mechanic in the shower wearing a skimpy pair of boxers, sexily lathering up his chest, scrubbing it with the bar of soap to get the grime off and then rinsing himself off. When I snapped out of it, He'd put another cigarette in his mouth and was was giving me this stare, head tilted down with a stare that told me he knew I was eye-fucking him. I started to get nervous that I was in for a gay bashing, but he casually took the cigarette from his mouth and asked, "You queer?" in a relatively non-threatening tone.
相反,我的思绪开始飘回他的身体上。我开始做白日梦,想象这位性感的帅哥机修工在淋浴时穿着一条紧身平角内裤,性感地在胸前涂上泡沫,用肥皂擦洗以去除污垢,然后冲洗自己。当我回过神来的时候,他又把一支烟放进嘴里,然后用这种眼神盯着我,低着头,眼神告诉我他知道我在盯着他看。我开始感到紧张,因为我会遭到同性恋攻击,但他漫不经心地从嘴里拿走了香烟,问道:“你是同性恋吗?”以相对不具威胁性的语气。I hesitated but finally choked out a, "Yes."
我犹豫了一下,最终还是挤出了一句:“是的。”
He stood up, tossed the unlit cigarette away, walked over to the workbench and set his beer down. He then proceeded to slide his boots off and removed his pants, tossing them behind him. I was shocked and confused watching it unfold. He then set his hands on the bench and propped his foot up onto one of the shelves and leaned over looking back at me. "I'm straight, but I've found I like dick in my ass too. I got a prostate that itches for attention. If that bulge in your pants is as big as it looks from here and you can drive that piston into me hard, this job's on me. Now open that fly and give it to me."
他站起来,扔掉未点燃的香烟,走到工作台前,放下啤酒。然后他脱下靴子,脱下裤子,扔到身后。看着这一切的展开,我感到震惊和困惑。然后他把手放在长凳上,把脚放在一个架子上,俯身回头看着我。 “我是异性恋,但我发现我也喜欢鸡巴插进我的屁股里。我的前列腺渴望引起注意。如果你裤子上的凸起像从这里看起来那么大,你就可以将活塞用力推入我的身体里,这个工作就交给我了。现在打开你的裤链,把它交给我。”I was stunned, but his assuming that position turned me on like nothing else. "You wanna blow me first?" I sheepishly asked.
我很震惊,但他的这种立场让我无比兴奋。 “你想先帮我口吗?”我不好意思地问道。He turned again and shot me an angry look. "I ain't no cocksucker, fag. Now fucking make me your bitch if you want your car back." I remained silent and took my cock out stepping up behind him. He poured a little bit of motor oil on his hand, reached back and slathered it on my stiffy and guided it to his hole. I thrust forward as his hole easily yielded to my penetration. He let out a long deep moan and arched his back, which told me it felt good to him. I started to fuck him back and forth, eventually grabbing him on either side of his waist to pull and push him back and forth with my thrusts. His long deep moans morphed into shorter higher pitched whimpers interrupted by his repeatedly softly muttering "make me your bitch."
他又转过身,愤怒地看了我一眼。 “我不是吃鸡巴的人,基佬。如果你想要回你的车,现在他妈的让我成为你的婊子。”我保持沉默,把我的鸡巴拿出来,站在他身后。他在手上倒了一点机油,然后伸手将其涂在我的硬挺上,然后将其引导到他的后穴里。我向前挺身,他的后穴很容易就被我的刺穿了。他发出一声长长的、深沉的呻吟,弓起背,这告诉我这对他来说感觉很好。我开始来回操他,最后抓住他腰部的两侧,用我的抽插来拉推他。他长长的、深沉的呻吟变成了更短、更高音调的呜咽,呜咽声中他反复轻柔地嘟囔着“让我当你的婊子”。After a good ten minutes of fucking his ass, I gave out a grunt and pulled him in tight, shooting my load as deep into him as I could before letting go and exhaling. He just nonchalantly pulled off my dick, grabbed his pants and put them on. I looked down at the floor and saw a big glob of cum. He'd never taken his hands off the bench as I fucked, so he'd cum hands free from my fucking him.
操了他的屁股整整十分钟后,我发出一声咕哝,把他拉紧,尽可能地将我的精液射入他的深处,然后松开并呼气。他只是漫不经心地拉出我的鸡巴,抓起他的裤子穿上。我低头看着地板,看到一大团精液。当我操他的时候,他的手从来没有离开过长凳,所以他的手可以从我操他的时候解放出来。
"I'll have it done for you tomorrow. If you're willing, you can give me another payment with that then," he said looking down at my oil smeared cock. In the months since then, I have taken my car in for regular service and never miss an oil change. Hell, I get my "oil changed" at least once a month now since my sexy "straight" grease monkey happily takes payment in cock up his ass.
“明天我会把它搞定。如果你愿意的话,你可以再支付一笔’费用’。”他低头看着我沾满油的鸡巴说道。从那以后的几个月里,我对我的车进行定期保养,从来没有错过过换油。天哪,我现在每个月至少要换一次“油”,因为我性感的“直”油猴很高兴地接受他屁股上鸡巴的付款。不知道大家感觉如何,我看得是蛮爽的。

喜欢的话希望可以给个追随哦

娱乐法师火布偶 发表于 2024-3-17 03:25:55

修车的那几张图片很有狂野的美感

Applause 发表于 2024-3-17 03:26:56

身材很不错
彩色照片还好,黑白照因为只有黑白的原因,眼白不明显导致感觉整个眼睛全是黑色(有点吓人)

woyiwu 发表于 2024-3-17 03:35:27

沾上机油的肉体配上短文好有感觉

凯诺斯 发表于 2024-3-17 03:41:01

好性感的修车师傅,这肉体很棒啊{:3_46:}

Blanco 发表于 2024-3-17 04:24:04

我觉得他还蛮帅的耶,很戳我喜欢的类型,痞痞的

woe147 发表于 2024-3-17 05:41:15

图片加了人设之后本来就很涩,配上短文更香了

黑达克 发表于 2024-3-17 05:56:13

原来还是直男0,果然是会想用平常用不到的地方试试吗;P

shulker 发表于 2024-3-17 07:28:37

这种脏脏的机油风格有点小可,想要发生一下man家剧情噜