孩子別 怕荊棘 赤著腳
Child,Don’t be afraid of the thorns,with your barefoot
就 能尋到 珍貴 You can find the essence of the world
無需太多 的傷悲 Don’t feel panic, don’t feel sad
但頑石和塊壘 也開花蕊 Yet, even stubborn rocks and barriers bloom with flowers.
告訴繁星 快些照亮我 Tell those stars to shine on me faster
那就算 世界滿是荒蕪我們 抬頭就能 看見月亮 Even if the world is full of desolation, we can lift our heads up and see the moon.
做雖千萬人 也要盛開 的孤芳 As one among millions, still must blossom into a solitary and splendid flower.
別忘 Don’t forget
跑到連時 間都 找不到 Run until even time cannot be found.
撥開山嶺 讓她看看我 Push aside the mountains,Let her sees me
吹散烏雲 用一抹藍色 Blow away the dark clouds with that blue in my heart.
在我們還是 孩子的模樣 When we are still in the guise of children.
別再憂傷煩惱 Don't wander in troubles anymore.
就算流淚 也要一直 奔跑 Even if the tears flow, keep running forward.
做天邊的飛鳥 Be a carefree flying bird.
給我一個擁抱 Give me a hug
我這樣就很好 I’m fine the way I am |