You ain't shit, just like me
你我都一样不堪
We're both fucking mess can't you see?
看看这满目狼藉 我们半斤八两
l've been broken, trapped and weak (crashedby greed)
我曾破碎困顿 脆弱不堪(被贪欲击垮)
Haunted by the past, left to be
往事如影随形 挥之不去
l'm a goddamn wreck, but I own this shit,
我是彻头彻尾的失败者 但坦然接受
Forget your rules, I'll never quit!
去他的规矩 我永不屈服
Oh f**k the rules I play my way!
规则算什么东西 我自有主张
You're free to rise, you're not alone
你尽可振翅高飞 不再孤单
l fuckin cum whenever I want
我随心所欲释放自我
We'll f**k and take it all
我们尽情欢愉 抛却所有束缚
We'll fight and take it all
我们奋力抗争 挣脱一切枷锁
Let that s**t go!
让那些烦忧随风而逝
You've held it way too long!
你已压抑太久太久
Dump it all out!
将一切倾泻而出
Flush what feels wrong!
冲刷所有不快感受
No holding back!
毫无保留!
No slack! Let's fucking gо!
别犹豫!尽情释放!
Spew that s**t out!
吐露真心!
Let it fucking flow!
让一切肆意奔流!
We're free to live, to think,
我们自由地活,自由地想,
to let our minds beclear,
让心灵澄澈无碍,
Once you unload, you'll be free, no fear!
卸下重负,你将无畏无惧!
We're free to fuck, make noise,
我们自由地爱,纵情呐喊,
to let our mindS be clear,
让心灵澄澈如初,
Once you s**t out
挣脱束缚后,
you'll be free, no fear!
你将无所畏惧,重获自由!
I sailed through skies, sought distant gleam,
我曾翱翔天际,追逐远方微光,
Chasing the echoes of some crazy scheme.
寻觅疯狂幻梦的余响。
I thought the stars would light my way,
原以为星辰会指引方向,
Turns out, it's you.. yeah,
却发现是你...啊,
I know it sounds a little clich?
虽然这听来有些老套。
I crossed the seas, the lands, the night
我跨越山海 穿越黑夜
,But you've been right here, in plain sight.
而你始终在原地 清晰可见
No need for stars, no need to roam,
无需星辰指引 不必四处流浪
Guess the spark was just.. at home!
原来火花就在 家的方向
The world's a stage,
世界是舞台
and you're the light
而你是光芒
,The miracle that shines so bright.
如此璀璨的奇迹闪光
No need for stars, no need to roam,
无需星辰指引 不必四处流浪
You're my compass, you're my home.
你是我前行的方向 亦是我的归宿
Together we'll rise,
我们将携手共进
break through the skies,
冲破云霄
With you, my love,
有你在身旁 亲爱的
no dream dies.
梦想永不凋零
The world may spin,
纵使世界天旋地转
but we won't fall,
我们亦能屹立不倒
You're the reason I have it all.
你是我拥有这一切的缘由
Love's a joke, can't you see?
爱情不过是个玩笑 你还不明白吗
l'm just here for sex,
此刻我只为欢愉而来
that's the key.
这才是关键所在
l've been searching,
我寻寻觅觅
around the city
穿过整座城市霓虹
,But it's your body that's tempting me!
唯独你的身影让我沉沦
You sing your heart, and that's real cute,
你掏心掏肺的样子很动人
But I need thrill, and that's the truth !
但我渴望刺激 这就是真相
Oh f**k the love, I need a ride,
去他的爱情 我只想放纵
Let's skip romance, just take me home
跳过浪漫桥段 带我回家就好
!Fuck me hard and make me scream,
让我尽情宣泄 沉沦欢愉
You'l be my ecstasy
你就是我的极乐天堂
Let that s**t go!
让那些烦忧随风而逝
You've held it way too long!
你已压抑太久太久
Dump it all out!
将一切倾泻而出
Flush what feels wrong!
冲刷所有不快感受
No holding back! No slack !Let's fucking go!
不再退缩!不留余地!放手一搏!
Spew that s**t out!
吐露真心!
Let it fucking flow!
让一切肆意奔流!
We're free to live, to think, to let our minds beclear,
我们自由地活,自由地想,让心灵澄澈,
Once you unload, you'll be free, no fear!
卸下重负,你将无畏无惧!
We're free to fuck,
我们自由地爱,
make noise, to let our mindS be clear,
尽情喧闹,让思绪清明,
Once you s**t out you'll be free, no fear!
一旦释放自我 你将无所畏惧
We're free to live, to think, to let our minds beclear,
我们自由地活,自由地想,让心灵澄澈,
Once you unload, you'll be free, no fear! AWe're free to fuck, make noise, to let our mindS be clear,
卸下重担 你将无所畏惧 我们自由地欢爱 喧闹 让思绪清明
Once you s**t out you'll be free, no fear!
一旦释放自我 你将无所畏惧
|