You say
你说
The price of my love’s not a price that you’re willing to pay
我的爱不值得你的付出
You cry
你哭了
In your tea which you hurl in the sea when you see me go by
当你将茶叶倒进海底,看着我离开
Why so sad?
你在伤心什么呢
Remember we made an arrangement when you went away
别忘了,你离开时我们约法三章
Now you’re making me mad
现在你让我生气了
Remember, despite our estrangement, I’m your man
但别忘了,尽管彼此疏远,我仍是你的依靠
You’ll be back, soon you’ll see
你会回来的 不久你就会明白
You’ll remember you belong to me
你会记起你属于我
You’ll be back, time will tell
你会回来的 时间将会证明
You’ll remember that I served you well
你会记起我待你不薄
Oceans rise, empires fall
沧海桑田 王朝更替
We have seen each other through it all
我们曾携手经历如此世事
And when push comes to shove
但若矛盾变成冲突
I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!
我会派去武装大军
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
让你记起我的爱
Da da dat dat da ya da!
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da…
You say our love is draining and you can’t go on
你说爱已消逝,而你无以为继
You’ll be the one complaining when I am gone...
但当我离去,你才会是抱怨的那个
And no, don’t change the subject
不要!不许改变话题!
Cuz you’re my favorite subject
因为你就是我最爱的话题
My sweet, submissive subject
你是我温柔顺从的臣民
My loyal, royal subject
你是我忠诚的皇家臣民
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever…
永远都是 直到永远永远,永永远远
You’ll be back like before
你会回来的,像之前那样
I will fight the fight and win the war
我会参加战斗,赢得战争
For your love, for your praise
为了你的爱,为了你的赞颂
And I’ll love you till my dying days
我会爱你直到我生命的终焉
When you’re gone, I’ll go mad
当你离开,我会失去理智
So don’t throw away this thing we had
所以别抛弃我们拥有的一切
Cuz when push comes to shove
因为当矛盾变成冲突
I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love
我会杀光你的亲朋 让你回忆起我的爱
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat—
Everybody!
大家一起!
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da
Da da dat dat da ya da!
Da da da dat da dat da da da da ya da da da da
Dat dat da ya da! |