GameMale
登陆 / 注册 搜索

USERCENTER

SEARCHSITE

搜索

楼主: kunppp
收起左侧

[M-服装] blade&soul魔族化身铠甲/恶魔城暗影公爵套装//宋朝盔甲///可以动的翅膀!!

[复制链接] |关注本帖

抖来抖去小草魔法石碑猎鹰图腾红龙幼崽怪笑的面具发现菠菜人药剂背袋牧羊人知识大典海盗弯钩

Breakdark 发表于 2014-4-9 00:10:29 手机端 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
    回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

海上明月秘密森林

回复

使用道具 举报

【圣诞限定】心心念念小雪人展开地图罗伯‧史塔克德拉克魂匣英普瑞斯圣甲虫秘典康纳‧沃什龙血指环卢西亚诺‧科斯塔生金蛋的鹅

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

新年小猴克里斯·埃文斯

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主的作品都超级棒啊qwqqqqqq,我还以为找不到跟我一样对美正太感兴趣的玩家了,大大能不能拜托你把你捏的正太图片放到百度云去然后发给我,我这边看不到论坛的图片qwq,超级期待的,拜托了
                      回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

重新充能的神圣十字章喷涌的粪桶狂暴的书籍老旧之椅凯登‧阿兰科上古卷轴V:天际抖不停小草牧羊人阿呆森林羊男

本帖最后由 willhash 于 2018-4-28 10:35 编辑

第一个的L网作者似乎炸毛了。。。。没人去安慰一下么?

作者的留言在这里:
                          Closing this thread.

Seems like there are more thieves nowadays.

And you know what?

Fine, you win.

I have been trying my best to share my work with the people who enjoy the same games that I do. Unlike some who put it behind restrictions I have uploaded them without any sort of hampering. Glad to see a lot of people enjoy my mods, but the more time passes I only see selfish assholes like minikane or TheUltimateGamer. I also receive messages on a daily basis asking for specific conversions, private requests and such.

Files are being taken down from MediaFire upon DMCA requests. Received note that the Blade and Soul mods were taken down on Friday, and I already received over six messages asking me why I am not reuploading them. There is nothing I can do to stop that and that is fully within the rights of the original copyright holder. So if you do not agree with my decision to not reupload such files due to respect for the copyright holders, why don't you do the work yourself and risk the legal consequences.

All my work are for strictly fair use, according to the copyright holder's policy or EULA, on games that I have purchased through legal means. I have limited the usage and/or redestribution to a limited degree, and have not gained any personal margin nor profit. I have initiated and contacted with the copyright holders in order to clarify where my grounds are whenever possible, and complied with DMCA to take said files down upon requests.

Those who stole from me and claimed this as your own work, be proud that it is thanks to you that the community will no longer receive these mods.

PS. If you happen to have a copy of my mods, the rules from my initial OP still stand:

*1: DO NOT POST THESE MODS ON NEXUSMODS OR STEAM WORKSHOP.

Nexus does not allow hosting of copyrighted material, for one. You will likely get banned.

*2: DO NOT MAKE PERSONAL REQUESTS. I WORK ONLY ON THINGS I LIKE.

There is no harm posting pictures of something that I may find interesting. I might pick it up.

However I am not taking any personal requests. Doesn't matter where it's from or what it is.

Unless I see myself using it, I won't start working on any mods.

*3: FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE MODS.

Convert to a different body type, enable TBBP or HDT High Heels, retextures, etc. Do what you like.

As long as the original copyright holders are given proper credit, and myself mentioned for the initial work.

Needless to say you cannot use these for profit / gain. In that case I would be the least of your worries.

Hint: Copyrights are there for a reason, and the original holders will not be happy if you are gaining from their asset.

大意就是泥萌下载啦还不留言鼓励支持,下载完就不理我了,有的家伙还不署作者名满处乱发,作者不开心了。
                          L网的小伙伴们快去安慰他一下吧
                          回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人森林羊男

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

文字版|手机版|小黑屋|GameMale

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 09:21 , Processed in 0.118251 second(s), 109 queries , Redis On.

Copyright © 2013-2024 GameMale

All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回列表