GameMale
登陆 / 注册 搜索

USERCENTER

SEARCHSITE

搜索

查看: 6605|回复: 49
收起左侧

[M-捏角/身形] [TEST Version] Vampire Lord and Werewolf (SOS ready but not yet schlongified!)

[复制链接] |关注本帖
    So... first of all, I apologize for not writing in chinese =(
    I'm not going to be to extensive about this, but if you want to check for more details, check http://www.ladymoiraine.com/foru ... msg134606#msg134606

This is a test version for the weight enabled Werewolf and Vampire Lord meshes. They are ready for SOS, but the schlongification part is made by the addons, and those we havent prepared yet. Any doubts, send me a PM in english, as I really have some trouble understanding automatic translations (sometimes they completely change the meaning of a sentence)

If any moderator or admin feels like, you are free to translate this post to chinese!

enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f38hibnnf5rt51b/Weighted%20WW%20and%20VL%20%28Regular%29.rar
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hj27qhf6yemkfrb/Weighted%20WW%20and%20VL%20%28BodyBuilder%29.rar

here are some previews:

(I repeat, there are no schlongs included yet! the last image was just a test build I did, not fully SOS compatible, it was just to test and preview it!)

评分

参与人数 15旅程 +4 金币 +30 追随 +18 收起 理由
    狗熊所见略同 + 1 great job!
    boylover999 + 1 good job mate! really appreciate to see
    inmatao + 1 很给力!
    乱言风气 + 1 <font><font>很给力!</font&gt
    bbbb45676 + 4 Great!!
    zhuaby + 1 good job
    Mal + 1 + 10 + 1
    kkktci + 1 excellent!!
    xlz110119 + 1 praise !!!
    Samwise‘Sam’ + 1 Great work!

查看全部评分

楼主新帖
    楼主热帖

堕落飨宴【夏日限定】夏日的泰凯斯秘密森林奥利弗‧奎恩凯登‧阿兰科偷情的月兔男BIG BOSS杰森‧斯坦森亚当‧简森骑兽之子

翻译:这个mod使狼人和吸血鬼领主受到体重设置的影响。目前正在测试期,丁丁已经做好了但是还没有安上去。如果你有什么疑问或者碰到什么困难的话,欢迎给作者发送站内消息。但是请用英文,他看不懂中文并且翻译机翻译的东西经常弄错意思。
      记住哦,现在上面没有丁丁哦
      回复

使用道具 举报

肥皂刺杀者匕首奥利弗‧奎恩岛田半藏约翰-117亚瑟‧摩根

本帖最后由 敏感先生 于 2013-8-30 09:14 编辑

他大概想表达:

首先,很抱歉不是中文 =(

我还没有准备到处说,但是你如果你想要更多细节 可以查看
        http://www.ladymoiraine.com/foru ... msg134606#msg134606
        这是一个支持体重变化的狼人和吸血鬼君王的测试版meshes(这个词就不翻了,呕液~)。尽管支持SOS,但是丁丁的部分我还准备的不充分,所以制作的插件形式。
        你可以用英文PM我,机翻中文真的不太可靠,老子有时候完全看不懂,有时候句子的意思还会被完全扭曲。

后面这句不用翻,enjoy!
        最后重申一下,现在只是支持SOS而已,还没有丁丁,你看到的预览有丁丁,因为我就是爱秀让你先看看~

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-30 09:32:32 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
          回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

裸体克里斯站长の守护克里斯‧雷德菲尔德龙血指环凯登‧阿兰科史莱姆牧场吃饱金币的Doge但丁肥皂皮尔斯‧尼凡斯

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-30 18:17:05 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                本帖最后由 vectorplexus 于 2013-8-30 10:41 编辑

well, I dont really know how the translation stuff works for you guys, but there isnt really nothing to be translated. the mods, basically just edit some Armor and Armor Addon forms

(again sorry for the english) =(

EDIT: Oh one more thing! I've had the schlongified Vampire Lord and Werewolf ready for like 2 months now... But I do have an issue specially, regarding the Vampire Lord, that is causing the delay on its release...

In order to enable the current addons for the Vampire Lord (average/regular/muscular) I will need to set Dawnguard.esm as a master file for the addons, rendering them incompatible for ppl without Dawnguard (will cause CTD). I am conducting a Poll over at LadyMoiraine.com (http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7048.0) so I can know if I can do it or not. Depending on the poll results, I will then decide whats the best way to re-do the addons.

To be able to vote there, you will need to register ofc, but, if you want to do a similar poll here about that, it would work aswell, then I would just gather the votes from both forums.
                回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

这次他大概表示

真心觉得这个没有什么可以汉化的 只是一些名字而已

(再次抱歉我只会英文) =(

还有 其实两个月前 这些丁丁我就弄好了 但是吸血鬼大君的丁丁有些特殊的问题 所以一直拖到现在

为了能完美的给大君三种丁丁 我需要把dawngurd.esm作为主要档 那不用这个DLC的就会导致CTD

所以我在L网弄了个投票 根据结果 我再确定弄这个丁丁的最好办法

要是你们想参加投票的话 就要注册 那肯定很麻烦 所以你们可以在这边发表意见 我两边都会参考的

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-31 01:14:26 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                      vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-30 10:17
                      well, I dont really know how the translation stuff works for you guys, but there isnt really nothing ...

thanks once again! you guys are so awesome! I feel so bad about not being able to speak in chinese. I can start using a translator if you guys want, but I'm a bit afraid that an unproper translation could cause something being misunderstood =/
                      回复

使用道具 举报

vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-31 01:14
                        thanks once again! you guys are so awesome! I feel so bad about not being able to speak in chinese ...

Here's the button with two boxes

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
                        回复

使用道具 举报

凯登‧阿兰科杰夫‧莫罗盖拉斯‧瓦卡瑞安詹姆斯‧维加神之匠工盖里亚力斯塔尔裸体克里斯克里斯·埃文斯安德森‧戴维斯

本帖最后由 bbbb45676 于 2013-8-31 15:00 编辑
                          vectorplexus 发表于 2013-8-31 01:14
                          thanks once again! you guys are so awesome! I feel so bad about not being able to speak in chinese ...

It's okay. When you publish an article, someone will translate it into Chinese. =)
                          回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

BodyBuilder的狼人模型太大了,狼人站着的时候是弯着腰的,上半身挤在一起了,看上去像背肿起来了
                              求翻译

The model of BodyBuilder is too big. When the werewolf standing, the body is bent. The upper part of the body looks like a ball.
                              This is automatic translations.
                              回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-1 22:03:57 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                                well, you can always use the regular version, even if you use BB version of SOS, they are totally independent. In fact, I've done the WW and VL, so even ppl not interesting in schlongs can also use it. I have however, scaled down the upper body skeleton nodes, because I do think I've exaggerated it a bit. If want, re-download and try it again. =)
                                回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

本帖最后由 zhuaby 于 2013-9-1 23:49 编辑
                                      vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-1 22:03
                                      well, you can always use the regular version, even if you use BB version of SOS, they are totally in ...

it is smaller than early version, but the muscle isn't evident. Can you edit it like the Bulky version of Bigger Badder Werewolves? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9400/

It looks like the massive muscle.

PS:I think the BB version of VL is perfect
                                      回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-2 01:18:17 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                                        zhuaby 发表于 2013-9-1 15:44
                                        it is smaller than early version, but the muscle isn't evident. Can you edit it like the B ...

I can improve it at a later time yes. but not for now. I am busy doing a new secret project!
                                        回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-2 01:18
                                          I can improve it at a later time yes. but not for now. I am busy doing a new secret project! :shut ...

SECRET PROJECT!!! Don't forget the schlongs.
                                          回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

文字版|手机版|小黑屋|GameMale

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 08:27 , Processed in 0.738050 second(s), 113 queries , Redis On.

Copyright © 2013-2024 GameMale

All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回列表