GameMale
登陆 / 注册 搜索

USERCENTER

SEARCHSITE

搜索

楼主: vectorplexus
收起左侧

[M-捏角/身形] [TEST Version] Vampire Lord and Werewolf (SOS ready but not yet schlongified!)

[复制链接] |关注本帖
     楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-2 02:28:59 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
    dont worry! its all schlong related! As soon as we advance a bit more on the project, I will reveal more details about it!
    回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人

回复

使用道具 举报

堕落飨宴【夏日限定】夏日的泰凯斯秘密森林奥利弗‧奎恩凯登‧阿兰科偷情的月兔男BIG BOSS杰森‧斯坦森亚当‧简森骑兽之子

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-11 20:27:22 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
              回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

本帖最后由 zhuaby 于 2013-9-12 21:33 编辑
                vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-11 20:27
                just bumping with the link to the official Nexus release:

It can not connect.help!
                Do you know the Great Firewall?
                回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-9-12 21:31:26 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                  回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

回复

使用道具 举报

森林羊男牧羊人

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人

well...
                            q1: So I have to install the SOS mod if to use this mod?
                            q2: How could you find this forum if you dont get Chinese language.
                            回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| vectorplexus 发表于 2013-10-4 02:47:15 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                              Well, I do apologize yet once more if I'm disturbing the forum by speaking in english, I really do! Its not really easy, even when using chrome auto-translate feature, translations become... garbled and words have their place changed and that changes completely the meaning of the sentences, to a very non-sense meaning, which I can't really understand for the most part!

I'm only replying to ChrisRedfield, becuase its the only one I can actually understand =X

Q1: No, the mod was made for any users, but it is prepared to work with SOS in the future
                              Q2: A friend told me about the forum, I lurked for a bit, ppl here seemed nice to me, so I thought you guys would like if I posted my stuff here aswell, since I only do male related mods, specially because I'm currently publishing things on my own in another site other than Nexus.

In any case, if I'm causing any distress by speaking in english, I can refrain myself from posting anything, or maybe relay any news about any WIP or releases I do, to some english speaking members, and then they can post it or not if they see fit.
                              回复

使用道具 举报

神奇四叶草被释放的灵魂神圣十字章

vectorplexus 发表于 2013-10-4 02:47
                                Well, I do apologize yet once more if I'm disturbing the forum by speaking in english, I really do!  ...

Maybe there are some misunderstandings caused by the auto-translation so you feel a little nervous.Well,it's totally unnecessary to feel sorry about speaking English here.You are very popular among us,so please be relaxed.

Seeing your words above, fk1985 he thinks there may be some words here worrying you .But his English is not skilled enough,well,just like many other people here,he asked me to tell you that everyone here likes you ,and your English,just do what you like.I guess that Chrome screwed up many of their jokes so it makes you puzzled.Its all Chrome's fault!

And more MODs are strongly welcome.
                                回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

回复

使用道具 举报

526 发表于 2013-11-10 02:46:34 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                                      回复

使用道具 举报

牧羊人海上明月秘密森林躁动的书籍

zhuaby 发表于 2013-11-10 09:18:10 | 显示全部楼层 |取消关注该作者的回复
                                        回复

使用道具 举报

漂洋小船天鹅鬼琴海上明月安德森‧戴维斯阿尔萨斯‧米奈希尔最终幻想XIV驯化黑龙幼崽吸血魔蝠心之水晶神奇四叶草

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

文字版|手机版|小黑屋|GameMale

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:42 , Processed in 0.108524 second(s), 120 queries , Redis On.

Copyright © 2013-2024 GameMale

All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回列表