《Portal》
哈喽哈喽大家好啊,有新活动参加马上就来分享歌曲了, 提到传送门就不得不提《Portal》这个游戏, 十分经典有趣,最喜欢的毒舌机器人G姐也是出自这个游戏, 今天就来分享下一代和二代的通关歌曲, 希望大家喜欢。
一代通关歌曲《Still Alive》
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
我要记下这一笔:
HUGE SUCCESS.
巨大的成功!
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
我此刻的喜悦之情莫可名状。
Aperture Science
光圈科技
We do what we must because we can.
我们为所必为,因为我们无所不能。
For the good of all of us.
为了我们所有人的利益。
Except the ones who are dead.
当然不包括那些死掉的家伙。
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
不必为过去每一次失败而沮丧。
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
只要你坚持尝试,直到用完了奖励的蛋糕。
And the Science gets done.
而科研自然已经接近完成。
And you make a neat gun.
而你拥有时空操纵之枪。
For the people who are still alive.
为了所有活着的人啊。
I'm not even angry.
让憎恨随风。
I'm being so sincere right now.
我心境明澄。
Even though you broke my heart.
即使揉碎我的心。
And killed me.
让我不得生。
And tore me to pieces.
将我碾为灰尘。
And threw every piece into a fire.
抑或将我推入火炕。
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
我燃烧之时,略为伤神,因为我曾是为你喝彩的人。
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
现在数据点已经绘出美丽的曲线。
And we're out of beta.
我们即将完成最后测试。
We're releasing on time.
还能赶上按时发布。
So I'm glad and I got burned.
我是如此幸福,即使我被烈火焚身。
Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive.
我已经有所心得,在那些幸存的家伙身上。
Go ahead and leave me.
走你的路莫回头。
I think I prefer to stay in side.
我愿意一直在你的身后。
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
可能有一天你会找到帮助你的新朋友。
Maybe Black Mesa
是黑山的战友?
THAT WAS A JOKE.
别做梦啦。
HAHA, FAT CHANCE.
哈哈,机会没有。
Anyway, this cake is great.
无论如何,蛋糕是最棒的。
It's so delicious and moist.
它是如此美味而爽口。
Look at me still talking when there's Science to do.
就像我一边聊天,一边还可以做研究。
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
眺望前路,我窃喜于不必面对你那些艰难险阻。
I've experiments to run.
我还有实验要做。
There is research to be done.
我还有报告要补。
On the people who are still alive.
在那些幸存者身上。
And believe me I am still alive.
相信我,我还活着。
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
我正在做研究,所以我还活着。
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
我异想天开,所以我要活着。
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
你垂死之刻,我仍会活着。
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
你作古之时,我还会活着。
STILL ALIVE
仍然活着!
STILL ALIVE
仍然活着!
|
二代通关歌曲《 Want You Gone》
Well here we are again
我们又见面了
It's always such a pleasure
这总令人感到愉快
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
还记得你有两次试图杀死我吗?
Oh how we laughed and laughed
喔,当时大家笑个不停
Except I wasn't laughing
只是我没有笑
Under the circumstances
在此情形中
I've been shockingly nice
我的状态还真不错
You want your freedom? Take it
你想要自由?拿去
That's what I'm counting on
这正是我所期待的
I used to want you dead but
过去我希望你死,但是
Now I only want you gone
现在我只希望你离开
Music...
She was a lot like you
她看上去还真像你
Maybe not quite as heavy
或许没有你这般重
Now little Caroline is in here too
现在小凯若琳也在这里
One day they woke me up
有天,他们将我唤醒
So I could live forever
所以,我可以长生不老
It's such a shame the same will never happen to you
而你却永远也无法像我这样,这真让人遗憾
You've got your short sad life left
你只剩下短暂而悲哀的人生
That's what I'm counting on
这正是我所期待的
I'll let you get right to it
你最好有话直说
Now I only want you gone
现在我只希望你离开
Music...
Goodbye my only friend
再见,我唯一的朋友
Oh, did you think I meant you?
哦,你以为我是指你吗?
That would be funny if it weren't so sad
如果当时情况没那么糟,这会比较有趣
Well you have been replaced
好了,现在你已被取代
I don't need anyone now
我现在不需要任何人
When I delete you maybe
如果我把你删除
I'll stop feeling so bad
那么或许我就不会再感到这么难过
Go make some new disaster
去制造一些新的灾难吧
That's what I'm counting on
这正是我所期待的
You're someone else's problem
你是留给其他人的问题
Now I only want you gone
现在我只希望你离开
Now I only want you gone
现在我只希望你离开
Now I only want you gone
现在我只希望你离开
|
|